We're fully embracing these days at home. From cleaning out the closets and rearranging the living room to testing out natural deodorant and hair masks, let's make the most of this time.
In all seriousness, we hope this departure from the day-to-day gives you a chance to rest, to get inspired, and to connect with the ones closest to you.
With that in mind, we’ve put together a soundtrack for these moments at home. It’s fresh, yet familiar. Moody, yet upbeat. Energizing, yet just-plain-chill. The perfect blend for whatever the days ahead may bring. So go on, kick back, and hunker down.
Playlist No. 15 // Listen on SPOTIFY
1. Sail Away - Phillip Larue
2. Bloodlines - Cape Francis
3. Rearrange Us - Mt. Joy
4. Talking - Elderbrook
5. Put a Light On - Generationals
6. You're Mine - Lola Marsh
7. Groceries - Mallrat
8. Wonder - The Lone Bellow
9. Hesitate - Goldenn Vessel, Emerson Leif
10. LivWithoutU -St. Paul & The Broken Bones
11. Sensitive Heart - Yoke Lore, Jax Anderson
12. From Gold - Novo Amor
13. Coastline - Hollow Coves
14. Hey, Ma - Bon Iver
15. Warm Animal - Sure Sure
16. She Burns - Foy Vance
17. Hymn #35 - Joe Pug
18. Daughter - Ellie Turner **A Citizenry alum who's off taking Nashville by storm!
19. Bird Song - Elderbrook
20. People Need A Melody - The Head and the Heart