Picture this: our team piled into a mini Corsa, on the M1 heading up to Northern Ireland, jamming out to tunes from our favorite Irish bands, with nothing but open road up ahead. Things were looking good. Until we realized that we were in the fast lane, going about 40 mph. Cue the annoyed stares and a few angry hand gestures.
Change lanes. Back on track. Turn up the tunes.
From rocking out with Thin Lizzy and U2 to taking it nice and slow with Van Morrison and Damien Rice, we’ve rounded up some of our favorites from our trek across the Emerald Isle.
Playlist No. 8 // Listen on Spotify.
1. Sunday Bloody Sunday – U2
2. Changing of the Seasons – Two Door Cinema Club
3. Sweet Thing – Van Morrison
4. Rising Water – James Vincent McMorrow
5. Gloria – Them
6. Called out in the Dark – Snow Patrol
7. Jackie and Wilson – Hozier
8. All I Want – Kodaline
9. The Blower's Daughter – Damien Rice
10. Dream – The Cranberries
11. The Boys Are Back in Town – Thin Lizzy
12. Gone Forever – Mick Flannery
13. Cotton-Eyed Joe – The Chieftains