Handwoven in Mexico by
A modern accent rug in a bold, geometric pattern. Hand-dyed in a striking palette of deep navy, cool greys, and cream, this handsome fellow makes the perfect addition to your space.
Handwoven by a cooperative of sixty women weavers in Oaxaca, each one takes about a week to complete. All made start-to-finish in a fair trade environment.
Note: To make this rug a wall hanging, add our custom maple wood wall hanger.
- MEASUREMENTS: Small - 2' W x 3' H, Medium - 3' W x 5' H, Runner - 2.5' W x 8' H
- MATERIALS: 100% sheep's wool
- COLORS: Navy base with charcoal, light grey and cream accents
- ORIGIN: Mexico
All our rugs are made from the finest natural materials. We choose pure sheep or llama wools, dye them carefully, and weave them for strength. Following these suggestions will ensure your rugs can be treasured for a lifetime.
Vacuum rugs lightly and avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure.
If the stain was caused by liquid, act quickly to prevent from drying – use paper towels to absorb.
When in doubt, professional dry cleaning is always going to be your best bet. If you do decide to take matters into your own hands, a few tips for you:
- For wine, coffee, or tea, apply a solution of warm water, detergent and white vinegar with a damp sponge. Wipe with clean cloth and let dry.
- For oil, chocolate, lipstick, nail polish, or ink, scrub or scrape the stained area first. Then apply a solution of hot water and detergent with a clean cloth to absorb as much of the stain as possible. If required, leave the wet cloth overnight before wiping with a clean cloth to dry.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
The material of this rug is not what it had appeared to be in pictures. The pictures show that it is a smooth texture but the product is a much more rough texture, almost like wool. This is fine but not what I was looking for. It also came folded, about 4 fold causing creases that would take a long time to flatten out, had I kept it.
Hi Mike, We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on our Camino Accent Rug! These beauties are actually 100% sheep's wool - we're so sorry it wasn't exactly what you were looking for! Someone from the team will check in to see if there's anything we can do to help. Best, -The Citizenry Team
Paired with the Bandera rug hanging in 3x5, these are the perfect size behind an eight foot sofa. They warm up the room considerably, making it feel like a cabin in the winter. Really beautiful.
Nearly every piece of furniture in my apartment is from these guys. Great customer service. Amazing quality and a fantastic eye for unique, well-made crafts. This rug looks great and can take a beating.