Handwoven in Mexico by
A modern accent rug in a bold, geometric pattern. Hand-dyed in a striking palette of deep navy, cool greys, and cream, this handsome fellow makes the perfect addition to your space.
Handwoven by a cooperative of sixty women weavers in Oaxaca, each one takes about a week to complete. All made start-to-finish in a fair trade environment.
Note: To make this rug a wall hanging, add our custom maple wood wall hanger.
- MEASUREMENTS: Small - 2' W x 3' H, Medium - 3' W x 5' H, Runner - 2.5' W x 8' H
- MATERIALS: 100% sheep's wool
- COLORS: Navy base with charcoal, light grey and cream accents
- ORIGIN: Mexico
All our rugs are made from the finest natural materials. We choose pure sheep or llama wools, dye them carefully, and weave them for strength. Following these suggestions will ensure your rugs can be treasured for a lifetime.
Vacuum rugs lightly and avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure.
If the stain was caused by liquid, act quickly to prevent from drying – use paper towels to absorb.
When in doubt, professional dry cleaning is always going to be your best bet. If you do decide to take matters into your own hands, a few tips for you:
- For wine, coffee, or tea, apply a solution of warm water, detergent and white vinegar with a damp sponge. Wipe with clean cloth and let dry.
- For oil, chocolate, lipstick, nail polish, or ink, scrub or scrape the stained area first. Then apply a solution of hot water and detergent with a clean cloth to absorb as much of the stain as possible. If required, leave the wet cloth overnight before wiping with a clean cloth to dry.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Compliment to my navy wall!
I purchased the Camino Accent Rug as a compliment to a navy wall in my living room. It sits in front of our bar cabinet! It also compliments the Bandera Accent rug we have as a runner upstairs. I love the design - the geometric pattern with the the navy, grey, and cream color palette!