Handwoven in Mexico by
A bold, graphic pattern with an unexpected pop. We are swooning over this neutral hand-dyed palette, accented with a dash of dusty coral. This modern accent rug is a favorite of well, pretty much everyone, here at The Citizenry.
Handwoven from durable sheep’s wool, this rug’s flat-weave construction makes it the perfect addition to high traffic areas. Each one takes about a week to complete - all made start-to-finish by a fair trade weaving cooperative in Oaxaca, Mexico.
Note: To make this rug a wall hanging, add our custom maple wood wall hanger.
- MEASUREMENTS: Small - 2' W x 3' H, Medium - 3' W x 5' H, Runner - 2.5' W x 8' H
- MATERIALS: 100% sheep's wool
- COLORS: Charcoal base with soft coral, stone grey, and cream accents
- ORIGIN: Mexico
All our rugs are made from the finest natural materials. We choose pure sheep or llama wools, dye them carefully, and weave them for strength. Following these suggestions will ensure your rugs can be treasured for a lifetime.
Vacuum rugs lightly and avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure.
If the stain was caused by liquid, act quickly to prevent from drying – use paper towels to absorb.
When in doubt, professional dry cleaning is always going to be your best bet. If you do decide to take matters into your own hands, a few tips for you:
- For wine, coffee, or tea, apply a solution of warm water, detergent and white vinegar with a damp sponge. Wipe with clean cloth and let dry.
- For oil, chocolate, lipstick, nail polish, or ink, scrub or scrape the stained area first. Then apply a solution of hot water and detergent with a clean cloth to absorb as much of the stain as possible. If required, leave the wet cloth overnight before wiping with a clean cloth to dry.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!