Handwoven in Mexico by
Rich, moody hues hand-dyed to perfection. This hand-woven accent rug is a total knockout.
Each one takes about a week to complete, all handcrafted by a cooperative of sixty women weavers in Oaxaca. All made start-to-finish in a fair trade environment. Also available as an area rug and wall hanging.
- MEASUREMENTS: Small - 2' W x 3' H, Medium - 3' W x 5' H, Runner - 2.5' W x 8' H
- MATERIALS: 100% sheep's wool
- COLORS: Rust base with brick red, indigo, stone grey, and coral accents
- ORIGIN: Mexico
All our rugs are made from the finest natural materials. We choose pure sheep or llama wools, dye them carefully, and weave them for strength. Following these suggestions will ensure your rugs can be treasured for a lifetime.
Vacuum rugs lightly and avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure.
If the stain was caused by liquid, act quickly to prevent from drying – use paper towels to absorb.
When in doubt, professional dry cleaning is always going to be your best bet. If you do decide to take matters into your own hands, a few tips for you:
- For wine, coffee, or tea, apply a solution of warm water, detergent and white vinegar with a damp sponge. Wipe with clean cloth and let dry.
- For oil, chocolate, lipstick, nail polish, or ink, scrub or scrape the stained area first. Then apply a solution of hot water and detergent with a clean cloth to absorb as much of the stain as possible. If required, leave the wet cloth overnight before wiping with a clean cloth to dry.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
The rug is beautiful even more so in person. Very happy with my purchase except that it was folded 2 ways for packaging so it came very creased. I would have expected it to be rolled up instead but maybe there is a practical reason for this!
Hi Emily, Thanks for the feedback - we'll be sure to pass along your thoughts and experience to the team. We hope you love your Bandera Accent Rug!! If there's anything we can do to help, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Best, -The Citizenry Team