Handwoven in Mexico by
Made from an intricate spinning process that mixes natural wool fiber, this accent rug features a subtle, yet striking dappled grey hue. The wool in this rug is completely natural - no dyes here! And bonus, this mixing technique ensures the yarn is heavier and softer than usual. Kick your shoes off, and enjoy.
Handwoven and hand-dyed by a cooperative of sixty women weavers in Oaxaca, each one takes about a week to complete. All made start-to-finish in a fair trade environment. Also available as an area rug.
Note: To make this rug a wall hanging, add our custom maple wood wall hanger.
- MEASUREMENTS: Small - 2' W x 3' H, Medium - 3' W x 5' H, Runner - 2.5' W x 8' H
- MATERIALS: 100% sheep's wool
- COLORS: Marled grey and cream
- ORIGIN: Mexico
All our rugs are made from the finest natural materials. We choose pure sheep or llama wools, dye them carefully, and weave them for strength. Following these suggestions will ensure your rugs can be treasured for a lifetime.
Vacuum rugs lightly and avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure.
If the stain was caused by liquid, act quickly to prevent from drying – use paper towels to absorb.
When in doubt, professional dry cleaning is always going to be your best bet. If you do decide to take matters into your own hands, a few tips for you:
- For wine, coffee, or tea, apply a solution of warm water, detergent and white vinegar with a damp sponge. Wipe with clean cloth and let dry.
- For oil, chocolate, lipstick, nail polish, or ink, scrub or scrape the stained area first. Then apply a solution of hot water and detergent with a clean cloth to absorb as much of the stain as possible. If required, leave the wet cloth overnight before wiping with a clean cloth to dry.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I love my new rug. It came well packaged and carefully delivered. It’s so lovely watching it change and shift everyday. The quality is wonderful and it’s fantastic to think about the wonderful community of people who made it. Highly recommend