Ceramic Vessel Made in Ireland by
Hand-thrown by a master ceramicist, you can trace the throwing lines in each piece, giving these candles a unique, artisanal feel. Each one takes several days to throw, fire, and glaze, all made start to finish in a Dublin-based studio.
Oh, and the scent? We worked with P.F. Candle Co. to create the perfect cozy-up scent. Inspired by our adventures in Argentina, this candle combines notes of leather, oak, with a hint of malbec.
- MEASUREMENTS: 2.75"H x 4"W
- WEIGHT: 9.5 oz. with two wicks
- BURN TIME: 30 to 40 hours
- MATERIALS: Clay Vessel and Soy Wax
- COLOR: Cream or black ceramic vessel
- SCENT: Notes of leather, oak, and spicy malbec
- VESSEL ORIGIN: Ireland