A beautiful collision of the laid-back elegance of Europe and the unexpected adventures of Africa, there’s a magic to Tangier. We fell in love with this enchanting coastal town on our last trip to Morocco.
This shot was captured by the LA-based duo known as hazel & pine. These two photographers are famous for their editorial, yet whimsical approach to travel imagery. More about Nicole Griffin and Ashley Turner here.
NOTE: Due to the custom printing and limited nature of these fine art prints, all art is final sale.
- MEASUREMENTS: Available in 12" x 12", 16" x 16" and 30" x 30" size (includes 1" white border for framing)
- MEDIUM: Archival matte inkjet print, 100% cotton paper
- FRAME: Custom wood frame with UV-shielding plexiglass, available in a light natural or white
- PHOTOGRAPHER: hazel & pine
- COUNTRY: Morocco
- LIMITED EDITION: Comes with signed certificate of authenticity
- SHIPPING & RETURNS: All prints ship within 3 weeks. Due to the custom printing and limited nature of these fine art prints, all art is final sale.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I am extremely happy with how this print came out. I ordered it for my sister's birthday present as she has a very globally inspired home filled with art and objects from her travels through Africa and the Middle East - I thought that this piece would fit in beautifully. Sure enough, the colors are vivid and the quality of the paper is superb. However, note that prints don't ship out for up to 3 weeks (I didn't catch that note and I was delayed in deliver my gift on time).