Ethically Sourced in Argentina from
All the way from Argentina, these ethically-sourced cowhides are known for their quality, strength, and durability. So go on and grab that extra glass of red vino - this rug will keep its beauty for years to come.
Each one goes through a complex tanning process and is hand-picked by our design team for size and coloring – no two rugs are alike. From start-to-finish, this cowhide rug is made in a fair trade tannery committed to preserving the finest quality hides in Argentina.
Every hide is ethically-sourced as byproduct of the local meat industry. Expect variation in sizing and patterns. There is a range of grey tones, but the overall “brindled” look will be similar to images shown.
- MEASUREMENTS: Length ranges from 6’-7’, Width ranges from 5.5’ - 7’
- MATERIALS: Ethically-sourced cowhide from Argentina
- COLORS: Grey and cream with light tan accents - expect variation in patterns and tones
- ORIGIN: Argentina
Our cowhide rugs are made from 100% natural cowhide. Following these suggestions will ensure your rug can be treasured for a lifetime.
- Vacuum rug lightly or bring outdoors and shake vigorously
- Avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure
- Do not treat with stain products
- If food or other substances dry on your rug, use the edge of a knife to scrape the substance off. Be sure to scrape in the same direction as the hair is lying.
- Treat stains with mild soap, warm water, and a stiff-bristled brush. Scrub gently and use a clean, dry towel to absorb any moisture when you’re done.