Handcrafted in Argentina by
Bold color, geometric pattern, and textural detail come together in this rug that’s made to withstand it all.
Masterfully crafted from Argentinian cowhide, a material known for its strength and durability, this rug will keep its beauty for years to come. The intricate cross pattern is pieced together from carefully selected hides, so no two rugs are alike - each one has its subtleties and character.
Crafted by master artisans in a small workshop in Buenos Aires, this rug took almost six weeks to complete. From start-to-finish, it was made in a fair trade environment.
Looking for a different size? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to custom order your 9' x 12' rug ($2,750).
- MEASUREMENTS: 5’H x 8’W or 8'H x 10'W
- MATERIALS: 100% Cowhide backed with nylon
- COLORS: Light grey cowhide base with black accents – expect variation in color
- ORIGIN: Argentina
Our cowhide rugs are made from 100% natural cowhide. Following these suggestions will ensure your rug can be treasured for a lifetime.
- Vacuum rug lightly or bring outdoors and shake vigorously
- Avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure
- Do not treat with stain products
- If food or other substances dry on your rug, use the edge of a knife to scrape the substance off. Be sure to scrape in the same direction as the hair is lying.
- Treat stains with mild soap, warm water, and a stiff-bristled brush. Scrub gently and use a clean, dry towel to absorb any moisture when you’re done.