Handwoven in Mexico by
Hand-dyed using native plant extracts, this rug features a handsome combination of color. Its soft grey base, accented by dusty blue and charcoal grey, creates a striking, yet subtle palette that’s perfect for styling in a bedroom or kitchen.
Designed using traditional Zapotec patterns, this rug is handcrafted by a fair trade cooperative in Oaxaca. Each one takes a full week to complete - from start to finish, this rug is meticulously crafted by hand, with no two alike.
- MEASUREMENTS: 2' W x 3' H or 3' W x 5' H
- MATERIALS: 100% sheep's wool
- COLORS: Light grey base with charcoal, cream, and dusty blue accents
- ORIGIN: Mexico
- MADE IN SMALL BATCHES: Comes with hand-numbered tag
All our rugs are made from the finest natural materials. We choose pure sheep or llama wools, dye them carefully, and weave them for strength. Following these suggestions will ensure your rugs can be treasured for a lifetime.
Vacuum rugs lightly and avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure.
If the stain was caused by liquid, act quickly to prevent from drying – use paper towels to absorb.
When in doubt, professional dry cleaning is always going to be your best bet. If you do decide to take matters into your own hands, a few tips for you:
- For wine, coffee, or tea, apply a solution of warm water, detergent and white vinegar with a damp sponge. Wipe with clean cloth and let dry.
- For oil, chocolate, lipstick, nail polish, or ink, scrub or scrape the stained area first. Then apply a solution of hot water and detergent with a clean cloth to absorb as much of the stain as possible. If required, leave the wet cloth overnight before wiping with a clean cloth to dry.