We’re beyond excited to be opening our 2nd Bunkhouse pop-up store in Greenwich Village this holiday season and are looking for an amazing Senior Sales Associates (Seasonal) to join the Citizenry team!
While this store is a pop-up through the end of December, we are also building out our future (permanent) retail team. This is an awesome way to get on our radar and contribute to a fast-paced startup.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Engage with loyal customers IRL and form new customer relationships
- Educate guests on our products, brand history and ethos
- Work with partner brands and host in-store events (read: help us throw parties)
- Guide guests on their purchase journey and ensure that they leave 100% satisfied
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 3-8 years (or more) of experience in a retail environment
- Ability to communicate clearly, confidently, and enthusiastically
- Strong judgment and a service- and solution-oriented approach
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, holidays and weekend shifts
- Someone who is passionate, friendly, and positive
We’re thrilled you’re applying for this role and wanted to shed a little light on what our hiring process will be like! We’ll be screening applications through November 18 (so apply quickly if you’re interested!) and you’ll be hearing from us soon after.
If your experience is a good match with what we’re looking for, we’ll be in touch with a quick video interview, then meet you in person during the week of November 25.
We’ll have our final decisions the same week and start our training immediately after. We look forward to hearing from you!
ABOUT THE CITIZENRY
We believe our homes should be reflections of the journeys we take. Our personal spaces deserve designs with a soul, a story, and a purpose. It's why we travel the world to develop our exclusive collections of home goods. Country by country, we partner with master artisans, blending our modern style with their time-tested techniques.
By personally traveling to each country and using only local materials, we establish sustainable relationships with our artisans. From there, we sell directly to you online–there is no middleman. This is how we’re able to offer handmade goods, crafted with the highest quality materials, at more reasonable prices than traditional luxury boutiques.
If you’re up for this challenge, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your answers to the questions below (no cover letter required). Title the email “Seasonal Senior Sales Associate Application – [Your Name]” and attach your resume.
- What excites you most about this role? And what unique skills will you bring to the team? (7 sentences or less)
- What brand creates your favorite customer experience & why?