A luxe Moroccan wedding blanket (as in, hand-sewn with over 8,000 sequins). Buttery Argentinian leather. Rich indigo from West Africa. Meet the ultimate found-this-while-globetrotting bed set.
- 1 Adara Wedding Blanket - Queen
- 1 Pampas Leather Square Pillow (18” x 18”)
- 1 Talari Indigo Lumbar Pillow (12” x 20”)
- 2 Pillow Inserts (1 18” x 18” insert, 1 12” x 20” insert)
Every piece is masterfully handcrafted by talented artisans in Morocco, Argentina, and Mali. All made start-to-finish in fair trade environments.
This image shows the blanket and pillows styled on a queen-sized bed. The blanket is designed to lay across the foot of a queen-sized bed – it does not cover a full queen-sized bed.
- INCLUDES: Adara Wedding Blanket - 45”L x 70”W, Pampas Leather Square Pillow - 18"H x 18"W, Talari Indigo Lumbar Pillow - 12”L x 20”W
- MATERIALS: Adara Wedding Blanket - 100% sheep's wool and metal sequins, Pampas Leather Square Pillow - 100% vegetable tanned leather, Talari Indigo Lumbar Pillow - 100% organic cotton & natural indigo dye
- ORIGIN: Morocco, Argentina, Mali
Adara Wedding Blanket - Never machine wash your wedding blanket - the spinning motion of a washing machine will destroy the delicate fibers and hand-sewn sequins. Absorb any liquid spills with paper towels or a clean cloth. Professional cleaning is the best option for removing stains or occasional cleaning.
Talari Indigo Lumbar Pillow - Indigo-dyed cotton has been treated to resist fading or bleeding; however, natural dyes may transfer to furniture or clothing. Avoid unnecessary contact with water or moisture. Dry clean only.
Pampas Leather Square Pillow - Over time, the leather’s hue may darken a shade or two. Style out of direct sunlight to keep its rich patina and prevent cracking. If needed, dust with a dry cloth.