Handwoven in Mexico by
With a hand-dyed palette of deep navy, soft grey, and cream, this accent rug brings a modern, unapologetically global look to your home. Style as a duo in your kitchen, (we like to mix with the Camino Rug), or let it fly solo in your entryway – this handsome fellow is quite versatile.
Meticulously handwoven by a cooperative of sixty women weavers in Oaxaca, each one takes about a week to complete. All made start-to-finish in a fair trade environment.
Note: To make this rug a wall hanging, add our custom maple wood wall hanger.
- MEASUREMENTS: Small - 2' W x 3' H or Medium - 3' W x 5' H
- MATERIALS: 100% sheep's wool
- COLORS: Navy base with grey and cream accents
- ORIGIN: Mexico
All our rugs are made from the finest natural materials. We choose pure sheep or llama wools, dye them carefully, and weave them for strength. Following these suggestions will ensure your rugs can be treasured for a lifetime.
Vacuum rugs lightly and avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure.
If the stain was caused by liquid, act quickly to prevent from drying – use paper towels to absorb.
When in doubt, professional dry cleaning is always going to be your best bet. If you do decide to take matters into your own hands, a few tips for you:
- For wine, coffee, or tea, apply a solution of warm water, detergent and white vinegar with a damp sponge. Wipe with clean cloth and let dry.
- For oil, chocolate, lipstick, nail polish, or ink, scrub or scrape the stained area first. Then apply a solution of hot water and detergent with a clean cloth to absorb as much of the stain as possible. If required, leave the wet cloth overnight before wiping with a clean cloth to dry.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Stunning and beautifully constructed accent rug
I originally bought this rug to go in front of my kitchen sink. When I received it, I immediately realized that it's way too beautiful to risk getting stained! I opted to put it in front of some glass and chrome bookshelves instead. A wonderful addition.