Handwoven in Mexico by
Featuring an of-the-moment palette of moody, saturated hues, this area rug can’t help but turn heads. Handwoven with locally sourced sheep’s wool, master weavers use plants, berries, and bugs (yes, bugs!) to create these brilliant shades.
- MEASUREMENTS: 6' W x 9' H
- MATERIALS: 100% sheep's wool
- COLORS: Rust base with indigo, stone grey, and coral accents
- ORIGIN: Mexico
All our rugs are made from the finest natural materials. We choose pure sheep or llama wools, dye them carefully, and weave them for strength. Following these suggestions will ensure your rugs can be treasured for a lifetime.
Vacuum rugs lightly and avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure.
If the stain was caused by liquid, act quickly to prevent from drying – use paper towels to absorb.
When in doubt, professional dry cleaning is always going to be your best bet. If you do decide to take matters into your own hands, a few tips for you:
- For wine, coffee, or tea, apply a solution of warm water, detergent and white vinegar with a damp sponge. Wipe with clean cloth and let dry.
- For oil, chocolate, lipstick, nail polish, or ink, scrub or scrape the stained area first. Then apply a solution of hot water and detergent with a clean cloth to absorb as much of the stain as possible. If required, leave the wet cloth overnight before wiping with a clean cloth to dry.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I grew up in the Southwest of Colorado. My Grandparents home was filled with beautiful Indian rugs they purchased living in and around New Mexico. I have one of them featuring Corn Dancers. I wanted a rug that could echo the memories of my Grandparents home and the Bandera has done just that, it's beautiful!