An architectural detail from the rooftops of Morocco’s iconic Blue City. There are few things more enchanting than wandering through buildings the exact same color as the clear blue sky.
Taken on our last trip to Morocco, this shot was captured by the LA-based duo known as hazel & pine. These two photographers are most famous for their editorial, yet whimsical approach to travel imagery. More about Nicole Griffin and Ashley Turner here.
Each limited-edition print comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- MEASUREMENTS: Available in 20” x 30” and 30” x 45” size (includes 1” white border for framing)
- MEDIUM: Archival matte inkjet print, 100% cotton paper
- FRAME: Custom wood frame with UV-shielding plexiglass, available in a light natural or white
- PHOTOGRAPHER: hazel & pine
- COUNTRY: Morocco
- LIMITED EDITION: Comes with signed certificate of authenticity
- SHIPPING & RETURNS: All prints ship within 3 weeks. Due to the custom printing and limited nature of these fine art prints, all art is final sale.