Handcrafted in Argentina by
Equal parts function and style, this 8' x 10' rug proves that, contrary to popular belief, you can have your cake and eat it too. And yes, you can eat that cake on this rug – don’t worry about a little icing mishap, this durable design is made to withstand it all.
The intricate herringbone weave, highlighted by white and light grey hues, make this piece a patchwork masterpiece. Each one is hand-sewn from carefully selected hides, so no two rugs are exactly alike.
Handcrafted by a small workshop in Buenos Aires, this rug took almost six weeks to complete. All made start-to-finish in a fair trade environment.
Looking for a different size? Email email@example.com to custom order your 5' x 8' rug ($1,250) or 9' x 12' rug ($2,750).
- MEASUREMENTS: 8’ H x 10’ W
- MATERIALS: 100% Cowhide backed with nylon
- COLORS: Light grey cowhide – expect variation in color
- ORIGIN: Argentina
Our cowhide rugs are made from 100% natural cowhide. Following these suggestions will ensure your rug can be treasured for a lifetime.
- Vacuum rug lightly or bring outdoors and shake vigorously
- Avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure
- Do not treat with stain products
- If food or other substances dry on your rug, use the edge of a knife to scrape the substance off. Be sure to scrape in the same direction as the hair is lying.
- Treat stains with mild soap, warm water, and a stiff-bristled brush. Scrub gently and use a clean, dry towel to absorb any moisture when you’re done.
Drop a Hint
Let someone you love know what's on your wishlist. Don't worry - we won't send them any other emails.