Custom Caminata Cowhide Rug - 10' x 14'
Equal parts function and style, this rug proves that, contrary to popular belief, you can have your cake and eat it too. And yes, you can eat said cake on this rug – don’t worry about a little icing mishap, this durable design is made to withstand it all.
The intricate herringbone weave, highlighted by white and light grey hues, make this piece a patchwork masterpiece. Each one is hand-sewn from carefully selected hides, so no two rugs are exactly alike.
Handcrafted by a small workshop in Buenos Aires, this rug took almost six weeks to complete. All made start-to-finish in a fair trade environment.
This rug is made to order.
Our cowhide rugs are made from 100% natural cowhide. Following these suggestions will ensure your rug can be treasured for a lifetime.
- Vacuum rug lightly or bring outdoors and shake vigorously
- Avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure
- Do not treat with stain products
- If food or other substances dry on your rug, use the edge of a knife to scrape the substance off. Be sure to scrape in the same direction as the hair is lying.
- Treat stains with mild soap, warm water, and a stiff-bristled brush. Scrub gently and use a clean, dry towel to absorb any moisture when you’re done.
Always free shipping within the continental U.S.
Exchanges and returns for store credit are free.
Prefer a refund? A single re-stocking fee will apply:
$0 (no fee) for just bedding and/or towels
$25 for most other returned orders
$65 if your return includes oversized items (area rugs, furniture, mirrors)
Easy returns within 30 days of delivery.
To view our full shipping & returns policy - click here.