High Atlas by Simon Mills
With its endless horizons, jagged cliffs, and winding roads, the High Atlas is an adventurer’s paradise. This shot was taken on our way to visit a Beni Ourain weaving cooperative that lives in the region.
Captured by Northern Ireland photographer, Simon Mills, this image highlights his knack for composition, color, and jaw-dropping landscapes. More about Simon Mills here.
Each limited-edition print comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- MEASUREMENTS: Available in 20” x 30”, 30” x 45”, and 40” x 60” (includes 1” white border for framing)
- MEDIUM: Archival matte inkjet print, 100% cotton paper
- FRAME: Custom wood frame with UV-shielding plexiglass, available in a light natural or white
- PHOTOGRAPHER: Simon Mills
- COUNTRY: Morocco
- LIMITED EDITION: Comes with signed certificate of authenticity
- SHIPPING & RETURNS: All prints ship within 3 weeks. Due to the custom printing and limited nature of these fine art prints, all art is final sale.