Handcrafted in Mali by
For a high-impact look, go for a full set of indigo pillows. Styling a group of indigo pillows in a variety of shapes and sizes is a surefire way to achieve that luxe, bohemian style. Or, mix and match for subtle pops throughout your space.
- 2 Dara Indigo Pillows (22"x22")
- 2 Bakoy Indigo Pillows (18"x18")
- 1 Talari Indigo Lumbar Pillow (12”x20”)
- 5 Premium Cotton Pillow Inserts
Each pillow is handcrafted by a fair-trade workshop in Bamako. From start-to-finish, each one of these pieces take almost seven days to complete.
- INCLUDES: 2 Dara Indigo Pillows (22”x22”), 2 Bakoy Indigo Pillows (18”x18”), 1 Talari Indigo Lumbar Pillow (12”x20”)
- MATERIALS: 100% organic cotton, Natural indigo dye
- COLOR: Deep indigo with white accents; since each one is dyed by hand, expect natural variations in color and pattern
- ORIGIN: Mali