Handcrafted in Argentina by
To all you red wine drinkers, dog lovers, and take-out connoisseurs, this is the rug for you. Hand-stitched using the highest quality Argentinian cowhides, it’s practically indestructible. So no need to fear the light-colored hue – it can take all that life will throw at it.
The intricate crosshatch weave, highlighted by a mix of grey hues, makes this piece a patchwork masterpiece. Each one is hand-sewn from carefully selected cowhides, so no two rugs are exactly alike.
Handcrafted by master artisans in a small workshop in Buenos Aires, this beauty took almost six weeks to complete. All made start to start-to-finish in a fair trade environment.
This rug is made to order.
- MEASUREMENTS: 5’ H x 8’ W
- MATERIALS: 100% Cowhide backed with nylon
- COLORS: Grey cowhide – expect variation in color
- ORIGIN: Argentina
Our cowhide rugs are made from 100% natural cowhide. Following these suggestions will ensure your rug can be treasured for a lifetime.
- Vacuum rug lightly or bring outdoors and shake vigorously
- Avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure
- Do not treat with stain products
- If food or other substances dry on your rug, use the edge of a knife to scrape the substance off. Be sure to scrape in the same direction as the hair is lying.
- Treat stains with mild soap, warm water, and a stiff-bristled brush. Scrub gently and use a clean, dry towel to absorb any moisture when you’re done.
Drop a Hint
Let someone you love know what's on your wishlist. Don't worry - we won't send them any other emails.