Handwoven in Peru by
With an earthy palette of cream, olive, black and tan hues, this area rug brings a natural, laid-back feel to your space. Master weavers add a luxe layer of hand-stitched detailing to connect every panel, adding an element of interest to this graphic design.
This rug is meticulously hand-dyed and loomed by a cooperative of 26 weavers to ensure a rich color saturation and distinct quality that will last for years to come. All crafted in a fair trade workshop in Lima, Peru, this piece takes two weeks to complete.
- MEASUREMENTS: 6' x 9' or 8' x 10' (expect slight variation in sizing)
- MATERIALS: 100% sheep's wool
- COLORS: Cream base with olive, black and tan accents
- ORIGIN: Peru
- MADE IN SMALL BATCHES: Comes with hand-numbered tag
All our rugs are made from the finest natural materials. We choose pure sheep or llama wools, dye them carefully, and weave them for strength. Following these suggestions will ensure your rugs can be treasured for a lifetime.
Vacuum rugs lightly and avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure.
If the stain was caused by liquid, act quickly to prevent from drying – use paper towels to absorb.
When in doubt, professional dry cleaning is always going to be your best bet. If you do decide to take matters into your own hands, a few tips for you:
- For wine, coffee, or tea, apply a solution of warm water, detergent and white vinegar with a damp sponge. Wipe with clean cloth and let dry.
- For oil, chocolate, lipstick, nail polish, or ink, scrub or scrape the stained area first. Then apply a solution of hot water and detergent with a clean cloth to absorb as much of the stain as possible. If required, leave the wet cloth overnight before wiping with a clean cloth to dry.