Handwoven in Mexico by
Inspired by the colors of the Oaxacan desert, this dusty pink and cream accent rug brings warmth and dimension to any corner nook.
Style it in an entryway, in front of a sink, or beside a bed - anywhere it goes, it adds a soft punctuation to the space.
Designed using traditional Zapotec patterns, this rug is made using sheep’s wool. Each one takes a full week to complete - from start to finish, this rug is meticulously crafted by hand, with no two alike.
- MEASUREMENTS: 2' W x 3' H
- MATERIALS: 100% sheep's wool
- COLORS: Cream and sand (soft tan with pink undertones)
- ORIGIN: Mexico
All our rugs are made from the finest natural materials. We choose pure sheep or llama wools, dye them carefully, and weave them for strength. Following these suggestions will ensure your rugs can be treasured for a lifetime.
Vacuum rugs lightly and avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure.
If the stain was caused by liquid, act quickly to prevent from drying – use paper towels to absorb.
When in doubt, professional dry cleaning is always going to be your best bet. If you do decide to take matters into your own hands, a few tips for you:
- For wine, coffee, or tea, apply a solution of warm water, detergent and white vinegar with a damp sponge. Wipe with clean cloth and let dry.
- For oil, chocolate, lipstick, nail polish, or ink, scrub or scrape the stained area first. Then apply a solution of hot water and detergent with a clean cloth to absorb as much of the stain as possible. If required, leave the wet cloth overnight before wiping with a clean cloth to dry.