Southwest Chic Series - Set of 4
Handwoven in Peru by
Bold patterns and luxe neutrals come together for a look that’s decidedly bohemian. We tapped interior designer, Anita Yokota, to curate this soft, inviting mix of pillows that adds some serious texture and southwestern vibes to any couch or corner.
“I love using neutrals with a bold print to perfectly balance a sofa. These pillows are exactly that! The wonderful prints add instant visual interest without being too busy.” - Anita Yokota
Since this bundle allows us to save on shipping costs, this set features a $45 discount (already reflected in the bundle price above).
- 2 Milagro Pillows - Light Grey (20"x20")
- 1 Tobala Pillow - Cream (20"x20")
- 1 Alma Pillow - Almond (18”x18”)
- 4 Cruelty-Free Down Alternative Pillow Inserts
Every piece is masterfully handcrafted by talented artisans in Peru and Mexico. All made start-to-finish in fair trade environments.
- INCLUDES: 2 Milagro Pillows - Light Grey - 20"x20", 1 Tobala Pillow - Cream - 20"x20", 1 Alma Pillow - Almond - 18”x18”
- MATERIALS: Milagro Pillows - Light Grey - 100% Baby Alpaca , Tobala Pillow - Cream - 100% Sheep's Wool front with a premium heavyweight cotton back, Alma Pillow - Almond - 100% Sheep's Wool
- ORIGIN: Peru, Mexico