Handwoven in Mexico by
Soft earth tones, combined with geometric designs, this accent rug is a thing of beauty. Handwoven in a flat weave, this piece is certain to liven up any entryway, kitchen, or corner nook.
Crafted using sheep’s wool, this rug is incredibly soft, yet durable - perfect for standing up to with whatever the day-to-day may throw its way.
From start to finish, each one takes a full week to complete, all made by a fair trade cooperative of 14 Zapotec women who live and work in Oaxaca.
- MEASUREMENTS: 2' W x 3' H or 3' W x 5' H
- MATERIALS: 100% sheep's wool
- COLORS: Cream base with black and tan accents
- ORIGIN: Mexico
All our rugs are made from the finest natural materials. We choose pure sheep or llama wools, dye them carefully, and weave them for strength. Following these suggestions will ensure your rugs can be treasured for a lifetime.
Vacuum rugs lightly and avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure.
If the stain was caused by liquid, act quickly to prevent from drying – use paper towels to absorb.
When in doubt, professional dry cleaning is always going to be your best bet. If you do decide to take matters into your own hands, a few tips for you:
- For wine, coffee, or tea, apply a solution of warm water, detergent and white vinegar with a damp sponge. Wipe with clean cloth and let dry.
- For oil, chocolate, lipstick, nail polish, or ink, scrub or scrape the stained area first. Then apply a solution of hot water and detergent with a clean cloth to absorb as much of the stain as possible. If required, leave the wet cloth overnight before wiping with a clean cloth to dry.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Great Statement Piece
I love the pattern and color scheme. The pink tone is more of a neutral blush color than brown, which I love. It cleans quite well, which surprised me. Somehow dirty snow water ended up on this rug (which crushed me since I do not use this as an entry way rug). I used warm water and a gentle natural laundry detergent to spot treat the stain and it came right out. Needless to say, I found another spot for this rug, away from the kiddos.