Wall Hanging Set - Grey Series
SHandwoven in Mexico by
Masterfully handwoven in and inspired by the architectural elements of Oaxaca, these rugs just might be too beautiful to walk on. Our solution: Turn them into art. Perfect for styling above a bed or couch – anywhere that has space to fill and deserves a high-design impact.
- 1 Agustin Rug - Grey - 2’x3’
- 1 Centro Rug - Grey - 2’x3’
- 2 Maple Wood Rug Hangers
Each rug takes about a week to complete, all handcrafted by a cooperative of master weavers in Oaxaca. All made start-to-finish in a fair trade environment.
- MEASUREMENTS: Rug: 2' W x 3' H; Rug Hanger: 24”L X 1.75” H X 1”D
- MATERIALS: Rug: 100% sheep’s wool; Rug Hanger: Maple wood
- COLORS: Grey and cream
- ORIGIN: Mexico
All our rugs are made from the finest natural materials. We choose pure sheep or llama wools, dye them carefully, and weave them for strength. Following these suggestions will ensure your rugs can be treasured for a lifetime.
Vacuum rugs lightly and avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure.
If the stain was caused by liquid, act quickly to prevent from drying – use paper towels to absorb.
When in doubt, professional dry cleaning is always going to be your best bet. If you do decide to take matters into your own hands, a few tips for you:
- For wine, coffee, or tea, apply a solution of warm water, detergent and white vinegar with a damp sponge. Wipe with clean cloth and let dry.
- For oil, chocolate, lipstick, nail polish, or ink, scrub or scrape the stained area first. Then apply a solution of hot water and detergent with a clean cloth to absorb as much of the stain as possible. If required, leave the wet cloth overnight before wiping with a clean cloth to dry.