Flamingos are one of the gems you’ll find at the Atacama salt flats. Between their bright pink hue and statuesque figures, we couldn’t help but fall in love.
This shot was captured by the LA-based duo who go by hazel & pine, two photographers known for their editorial, yet whimsical approach to travel imagery. More about Nicole Griffin and Ashley Turner here.
Each limited-edition print comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- MEASUREMENTS: Available in 20” x 30”, 30” x 45”, and 40” x 60” (includes 1” white border for framing)
- MEDIUM: Archival matte inject print, 100% cotton paper
- FRAME: Custom wood frame with UV-shielding plexiglass, available in a light natural or white
- PHOTOGRAPHER: hazel & pine
- COUNTRY: Chile
- LIMITED EDITION: Comes with signed certificate of authenticity
- SHIPPING & RETURNS: All prints ship within 3 weeks. Due to the custom printing and limited nature of these fine art prints, all art is final sale.