Hand-dyed & woven in Peru by
This exquisite handwoven wool rug artfully mixes modern geometric design with the smooth flat-weave of traditional Peruvian style. By drawing from ancient Incan patterns and a palette of warm tones, it has a dimensional quality that's hard to miss.
Each rug is meticulously hand-dyed to ensure a rich color saturation and distinct quality that will last for years to come. No two rugs are exactly alike.
Made by a fair trade cooperative of master artisans, this exceptional piece took almost two weeks to complete.
- MEASUREMENTS: 6' x 9' (expect slight variation in sizing)
- MATERIALS: 100% sheep's wool - the most durable fiber in Peru
- COLORS: Light cream base with shades of crimson, rust, lavender, peach and black
- ORIGIN: Peru
- MADE IN SMALL BATCHES: Comes with hand-numbered tag
All our rugs are made from the finest natural materials. We chose pure sheep or llama wools, dye them carefully, and weave them for strength. Following these suggestions will ensure your rugs can be treasured for a lifetime.
- Vacuum rugs lightly
- Avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure
- Do not treat with stain products
- If a stain occurs, act quickly preventing it from drying (see below)
Tips for cleaning the most common household stains:
- The most important thing is to act quickly before the stain dries.
- If the stain was caused by liquid, use paper towels to absorb. Work gently from the edges toward the center, so the problem area does not expand.
- For wine, coffee, tea and (God forbid!) blood: absorb it quickly. Then apply a solution of warm water, detergent and white vinegar with a damp sponge. Wipe with clean cloth and let dry. If the stain persists, have it professionally cleaned.
- For spots of oil, chocolate, lipstick, nail polish, or ink: scrub – then soak – as much of the stain as possible with a white cloth or paper towel. Clean the rug professionally. Professional dry cleaning is always the best option for stubborn or dried stains.
Drop a Hint
Let someone you love know what's on your wishlist. Don't worry - we won't send them any other emails.