Jantar Mantar .02 by Hazel & Pine
Meaning “calculating instrument,” the Jantar Mantar is a collection of nineteen astronomical instruments used for tracking the position of the sun, stars, and planets. We couldn’t get over the unexpected shapes and angles of each instrument, each one a work of modern art.
This shot was captured by the LA-based duo who go by hazel & pine, two photographers known for their editorial, yet whimsical approach to travel imagery. More about Nicole Griffin and Ashley Turner here.
Each limited-edition print comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- MEASUREMENTS: Available in 16” x 24” and 24” x 36” size (includes 1” white border for framing)
- MEDIUM: Archival matte inkjet print, 100% cotton paper
- FRAME: Custom wood frame with UV-shielding plexiglass, available in a light natural or white
- PHOTOGRAPHER: hazel & pine
- COUNTRY: India
- LIMITED EDITION: Comes with signed certificate of authenticity
- SHIPPING & RETURNS: All prints ship within 3 weeks. Due to the custom printing and limited nature of these fine art prints, all art is final sale.