The city of Marrakech is altogether inspiring. There’s beauty and adventure around every corner of this dusty pink maze.
Taken on our last trip to this incredible city, this shot was captured by the LA-based duo known as hazel & pine. These two photographers are most famous for their editorial, yet whimsical approach to travel imagery. More about Nicole Griffin and Ashley Turner here.
Each limited-edition print comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- MEASUREMENTS: Available in 16” x 24” and 24” x 36” size (includes 1” white border for framing)
- MEDIUM: Archival matte inkjet print, 100% cotton paper
- FRAME: Custom wood frame with UV-shielding plexiglass, available in a light natural or white
- PHOTOGRAPHER: hazel & pine
- COUNTRY: Morocco
- LIMITED EDITION: Comes with signed certificate of authenticity
- SHIPPING & RETURNS: All prints ship within 3 weeks. Due to the custom printing and limited nature of these fine art prints, all art is final sale.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Marrakech Souk Life
I was just in Morocco in Sept, so this photo is a wonderful reminder of my experience.This beautiful photo, has great light and perfectly depicts what it is, an archway/entrance. It captures a simplistic moment in the bustling Souk of Marrakech. The light is soft and the entrance is welcoming, as you venture into an unknown world. It is very calming yet mysterious.
In a far off place while in the loo!!
This print is beautiful! It is in an original powder room in a 1920’s Spanish home above the toilet against a pale blue wall….It lends itself perfectly to taking a visitor away to a far off place…exactly what I wanted this room to evoke! Perfect.