This image captures the untamed beauty of the Oaxacan landscape. It was taken out the car window on our way to meet a Zapotec weaving cooperative who live and work in the region.
Dallas-based photographer and cinematographer, Andrew Shepherd, shot this while on our trek across Mexico. Known for his documentary-style work, Andrew has a storyteller’s eye, capturing the everyday moments that may otherwise go unnoticed. More about Andrew Shepherd here.
Each limited-edition print comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- MEASUREMENTS: Available in 12" x 12", 16" x 16" and 24" x 24" size (includes 1” white border for framing)
- MEDIUM: Archival matte inkjet print, 100% cotton paper
- FRAME: Custom wood frame with UV-shielding plexiglass, available in a light natural or white
- PHOTOGRAPHER: Andrew Shepherd
- COUNTRY: Mexico
- LIMITED EDITION: Comes with signed certificate of authenticity
- SHIPPING & RETURNS: All prints ship within 3 weeks. Due to the custom printing and limited nature of these fine art prints, all art is final sale.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
We purchased the 16x16 and it sits serenely on our tv stand. The picture has such unity, yet presents itself with keen clarity to the details. My living room was missing warmth and the coziness it needed from our suede couch and this just added the perfect touch.