Limited Edition Prints:
Right in the heart of the capital city of Oaxaca sits the Jardín Ethnobotánico with over five acres of structural succulents. On our last trip, we spent hours wandering through these cactus mazes – just soaking in all the natural beauty.
Dallas-based photographer and cinematographer, Andrew Shepherd, shot this while on our trek across Mexico. Known for his documentary-style work, Andrew has a storyteller’s eye, capturing the everyday moments that may otherwise go unnoticed. More about Andrew Shepherd here.
Each limited-edition print comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- MEASUREMENTS: Available in 16” x 24” and 24” x 36” size (includes 1” white border for framing)
- MEDIUM: Archival matte inkjet print, 100% cotton paper
- FRAME: Custom wood frame with UV-shielding plexiglass, available in a light natural or white
- PHOTOGRAPHER: Andrew Shepherd
- COUNTRY: Mexico
- LIMITED EDITION: Comes with signed certificate of authenticity
- SHIPPING & RETURNS: All prints ship within 3 weeks. Due to the custom printing and limited nature of these fine art prints, all art is final sale.