This image captures the untamed beauty of the Oaxacan landscape. It was snapped on our way to meet a Zapotec weaving cooperative who live and work in a rural town just outside the region.
Dallas-based photographer and cinematographer, Andrew Shepherd, shot this while on our trek across Mexico. Known for his documentary-style work, Andrew has a storyteller’s eye, capturing the everyday moments that may otherwise go unnoticed. More about Andrew Shepherd here.
Each limited-edition print comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- MEASUREMENTS: Available in 20” x 30”, 30” x 45”, and 40” x 60” (includes 1” white border for framing)
- MEDIUM: Archival matte inject print, 100% cotton paper
- FRAME: Custom wood frame with UV-shielding plexiglass, available in a light natural or white
- PHOTOGRAPHER: Andrew Shepherd
- COUNTRY: Mexico
- LIMITED EDITION: Comes with signed certificate of authenticity
- SHIPPING & RETURNS: All prints ship within 3 weeks. Due to the custom printing and limited nature of these fine art prints, all art is final sale.