The Citizenry is seeking an experienced marketer to help lead data-driven growth for the organization. This role will work directly with the Performance Marketing Director and Co-Founder/CMO to provide strategic vision for key digital and offline marketing channels, including being responsible for tracking results against defined performance targets.
Working closely with Brand Marketing and E-Commerce Teams, you will lead data driven insights to optimize and execute campaigns across core paid marketing channels including paid social, search, display, and affiliate. You will also help scale offline channels and explore new customer acquisition and retention strategies to drive profitable growth.
The ideal candidate has a brain that thrives in the lands of LTV, CPA, and ROI. You should have a love for analytics coupled with a creative side that’s fired up about building a revolutionary, design-driven brand.
You must be a strategic thinker and day-to-day executer, meticulous about driving quality customers and conversion while maintaining LOW acquisition costs and HIGH lifetime value (easy enough, right?).
- Drive revenue growth for The Citizenry with end-to-end management of paid marketing programs in support of new customer acquisition and retention efforts
- Responsible for planning, implementing, optimizing, and reporting on key digital channels, leveraging Google Ads, Bing, Facebook Ads, Pinterest Ads, ShareASale, and other relevant dashboards
- Report results on a weekly and quarterly basis to the broader Marketing Team; use insights to continually optimize channels and identify upsell opportunities
- Ensure The Citizenry is hitting key marketing and channel performance targets as defined by the organization
- Assist in scaling paid offline channels (direct mail, out of home, print) and researching new channel opportunities
- Own The Citizenry’s relationships with various media agencies and vendors
- Work with Brand Marketing Team to generate creative ideas and develop campaign assets optimized for performance on a channel-by-channel basis
- Meet deadlines on a fast-paced weekly schedule while maintaining high quality that aligns with The Citizenry’s premium brand experience
- Roll up your sleeves and fill in gaps when needed (after all, we are a startup).
- BS or higher degree with 5+ years experience in performance marketing with direct oversight of SEM, paid social, display, and full funnel marketing strategies; emphasis on driving revenue for an e-commerce brand is preferred
- Track record of efficiently scaling investment and performance on digital and offline channels
- Experience managing successful programs that improve acquisition and retention
- Ability to jump in, quickly set up a plan, and be incredibly diligent in performance and spend management
- Advanced Excel and campaign analytics tools skills (Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Pinterest Ads, Google Ads, etc.); ability to take vast amounts of data and pull out key opportunities for the leadership team
- Analytical and metrics-driven (but you have a creative side as well)
- Ability to work cross-functionally, especially with creative teams managing concepts from beginning to end
- Self-starter; comfortable with ownership and high level of responsibility
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement
- Fast working, detail-oriented, and thoughtful. Bonus points for a sense of humor
- Driven to make a positive impact in the world and your day-to-day environment
- Passion for the job and The Citizenry’s brand vision
ABOUT THE CITIZENRY:
The Citizenry is a modern home brand created to inspire people to fill their homes with more meaningful items crafted by the best artisans around the world.
We believe a design can only be as beautiful as the environment in which it’s made, so we demand quality – not just in the products we create, but also in the lives of the artisans we work with. We partner with thousands of artisans to craft our exclusive collections, and on average, they are paid wages two times the Fair Trade requirement. Together, we are setting new standards for retail.
The Citizenry was recently named one of Fast Company’s Top 20 Most Innovative Retail Companies and Interbrand’s Top Breakthrough Brands of 2020. Since launching in August 2014, the company has been featured in The New York Times, Financial Times, Vogue, and many other publications.
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and believe our team is better when we have different perspectives, identities, origins, and abilities working together.
We welcome your application and look forward to getting to know you and your story.
Some benefits & perks of working at The Citizenry:
- Three weeks/year flexible vacation time
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Fitness & Wellness reimbursement
- Access to a beautiful on-site gym
- Inspiring office environment stocked with craft coffee and healthy snacks
- Summer/Fall 2021: Flexible in-office schedule, planning 2 - 3 days in Dallas office
- Allowances and discounts for really pretty home goods
- Relocation package, if needed
Click here to submit your application.