Handwoven in Mexico by
Rich, moody hues hand-dyed to perfection. This hand-woven accent rug is a total knockout.
Each one takes about a week to complete, all handcrafted by a cooperative of sixty women weavers in Oaxaca. All made start-to-finish in a fair trade environment. Also available as an area rug.
Note: To make the 2’x3’ rug a wall hanging, add our custom maple wood wall hanger.
- MEASUREMENTS: Small - 2' W x 3' H, Medium - 3' W x 5' H, Runner - 2.5' W x 8' H
- MATERIALS: 100% sheep's wool
- COLORS: Rust base with brick red, indigo, stone grey, and coral accents
- ORIGIN: Mexico
All our rugs are made from the finest natural materials. We choose pure sheep or llama wools, dye them carefully, and weave them for strength. Following these suggestions will ensure your rugs can be treasured for a lifetime.
Vacuum rugs lightly and avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure.
If the stain was caused by liquid, act quickly to prevent from drying – use paper towels to absorb.
When in doubt, professional dry cleaning is always going to be your best bet. If you do decide to take matters into your own hands, a few tips for you:
- For wine, coffee, or tea, apply a solution of warm water, detergent and white vinegar with a damp sponge. Wipe with clean cloth and let dry.
- For oil, chocolate, lipstick, nail polish, or ink, scrub or scrape the stained area first. Then apply a solution of hot water and detergent with a clean cloth to absorb as much of the stain as possible. If required, leave the wet cloth overnight before wiping with a clean cloth to dry.
- Reviews (2)
- Questions (0)
Beautiful + minimal
Beautiful rug with a simple/minimal aesthetic and palette. My only feedback was I definitely thought it would be thicker (slightly more plush underfoot) than it is. Adding a pad underneath helped significantly. Adds a nice relaxed bit of color to an otherwise mostly white/off-white room.
This rug is a beautiful new addition to my home. The runner is the perfect size for my upstairs hallway. Thick and cushy underfoot -- although a non-slip rug pad is highly recommended! The rug does come folded up and it takes quite a while for those folds to work their way out.