Handwoven in Mexico by
Give your walls some global flair with this set of two Zapotec textiles from Oaxaca. Perfect for filling the space above a bed or couch, this striking duo is sure to turn heads wherever it goes.
- 1 La Cima Rug - Black - 2’x3’
- 1 Rombo Rug - 2’x3’
- 2 Maple Wood Rug Hangers
Designed using traditional Zapotec patterns, these rugs are handwoven by a cooperative of sixty women weavers in Oaxaca. Each one takes about a week to complete - all made start-to-finish in a fair trade environment.
- MEASUREMENTS: Rug: 2' W x 3' H; Rug Hanger: 24”L X 1.75” H X 1”D
- MATERIALS: Rug: 100% sheep’s wool; Rug Hanger: Maple wood
- COLORS: Black and cream
- ORIGIN: Mexico
All our rugs are made from the finest natural materials. We choose pure sheep or llama wools, dye them carefully, and weave them for strength. Following these suggestions will ensure your rugs can be treasured for a lifetime.
Vacuum rugs lightly and avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure.
If the stain was caused by liquid, act quickly to prevent from drying – use paper towels to absorb.
When in doubt, professional dry cleaning is always going to be your best bet. If you do decide to take matters into your own hands, a few tips for you:
- For wine, coffee, or tea, apply a solution of warm water, detergent and white vinegar with a damp sponge. Wipe with clean cloth and let dry.
- For oil, chocolate, lipstick, nail polish, or ink, scrub or scrape the stained area first. Then apply a solution of hot water and detergent with a clean cloth to absorb as much of the stain as possible. If required, leave the wet cloth overnight before wiping with a clean cloth to dry.