Ethically Sourced in Argentina from
To all you red wine drinkers and dog lovers, this rug is for you. These ethically-sourced Argentinian cowhides are practically indestructible and oh so lovely.
Each one goes through a complex tanning process and is hand-picked by our design team for size and coloring – no two rugs are alike. From start-to-finish, this cowhide rug is made in a fair trade tannery committed to preserving the finest quality hides in Argentina.
Every hide is ethically sourced as byproduct of the local meat industry. Expect variation in sizing and patterns. The brown color can range from a caramel to chocolate brown.
- MEASUREMENTS: Length ranges from 6’-7’, Width ranges from 5.5’ - 7’
- MATERIALS: Ethically-sourced cowhide from Argentina
- COLORS: Brown with cream patterning - expect variation in patterns and tones
- ORIGIN: Argentina
Our cowhide rugs are made from 100% natural cowhide. Following these suggestions will ensure your rug can be treasured for a lifetime.
- Vacuum rug lightly or bring outdoors and shake vigorously
- Avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure
- Do not treat with stain products
- If food or other substances dry on your rug, use the edge of a knife to scrape the substance off. Be sure to scrape in the same direction as the hair is lying.
- Treat stains with mild soap, warm water, and a stiff-bristled brush. Scrub gently and use a clean, dry towel to absorb any moisture when you’re done.