Ethically Sourced in Argentina from
All the way from Argentina, these ethically-sourced cowhides are known for their quality, strength, and durability. So go on and grab that extra glass of red vino - this rug will keep its beauty for years to come.
Each one goes through a complex tanning process and is hand-picked by our design team for size and coloring – no two rugs are alike. From start-to-finish, this cowhide rug is made in a fair trade tannery committed to preserving the finest quality hides in Argentina.
Every hide is ethically sourced as byproduct of the local meat industry. Expect variation in sizing and patterns. There is a range of grey tones, but the overall “brindled” look will be similar to images shown.
- MEASUREMENTS: Length ranges from 6’-7’, Width ranges from 5.5’ - 7’
- MATERIALS: Ethically-sourced cowhide from Argentina
- COLORS: Grey and cream with light tan accents - expect variation in patterns and tones
- ORIGIN: Argentina
Our cowhide rugs are made from 100% natural cowhide. Following these suggestions will ensure your rug can be treasured for a lifetime.
- Vacuum rug lightly or bring outdoors and shake vigorously
- Avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure
- Do not treat with stain products
- If food or other substances dry on your rug, use the edge of a knife to scrape the substance off. Be sure to scrape in the same direction as the hair is lying.
- Treat stains with mild soap, warm water, and a stiff-bristled brush. Scrub gently and use a clean, dry towel to absorb any moisture when you’re done.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Very nice cow hide rugs!
I love their selection of cow hides, the colors are amazing and I had trouble just picking one so I kept two :) they are both a nice light color but are still very different. One of them is more “fluffy” (longer hair) and the other is more flat. I have them in different rooms so it’s nice that they are so different. Cow hides are a great option if you have cats like I do...my cats have destroyed all of my other rugs, but these cow hides are indestructible! They are also soft on your feet and not itchy like I was expecting. Wish I had a bigger house so I could purchase more haha.