Handwoven in India by
Traditional Indian motifs in a rich of palette of navy, blush, maroon, and subtle pops of peach, this show-stopping area rug is a work of art. Meticulously handwoven from the highest quality sheep’s wool, this woven masterpiece is as durable as it is stunning.
Each rug is dyed and handwoven by master artisans in Bhadohi, India. From start-to-finish, it takes 5 days to complete, all made in a fair trade environment.
We recommend using a rug pad to reduce wrinkles and slippage.
- MEASUREMENTS: 5’x8’, 6’x9’, 8’x10’, 9’x12’
- MATERIALS: 100% New Zealand Wool
- COLORS: Navy, blush, peach, maroon, and blue
- ORIGIN: India
All our rugs are made from the finest natural materials. We choose pure cotton or sheep's wool, dye it carefully, and weave it for strength. Following these suggestions will ensure your rugs can be treasured for a lifetime.
Vacuum rugs lightly and avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure.
If the stain was caused by liquid, act quickly to prevent from drying – use paper towels to absorb.
When in doubt, professional dry cleaning is always going to be your best bet. If you do decide to take matters into your own hands, a few tips for you:
- For wine, coffee, or tea, apply a solution of warm water, detergent and white vinegar with a damp sponge. Wipe with clean cloth and let dry.
- For oil, chocolate, lipstick, nail polish, or ink, scrub or scrape the stained area first. Then apply a solution of hot water and detergent with a clean cloth to absorb as much of the stain as possible. If required, leave the wet cloth overnight before wiping with a clean cloth to dry.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Ties our whole room together
This rug is beautiful! When the box arrived I was a little surprised wondering how an 8x10 ft rug could fit in it. But unfolding it confirmed I'd made the right decision. It feels great underfoot and the colors are deep and rich. We purchased this as part of a mini living room makeover. It's incredible what a difference this rug makes in our space. If you tend towards neutrals, earthy textures, and plants this rug makes an amazing compliment. My first purchase from The Citizenry and certainly won't be my last!