Handwoven in India by
Traditional Indian motifs in a rich of palette of navy, blush, maroon, and subtle pops of peach, this show-stopping area rug is a work of art. Meticulously handwoven from the highest quality sheep’s wool, this woven masterpiece is as durable as it is stunning.
Each rug is dyed and handwoven by master artisans in Bhadohi, India. From start-to-finish, it takes 5 days to complete, all made in a fair trade environment.
We recommend using a rug pad to reduce wrinkles and slippage.
- MEASUREMENTS: 5’x8’, 6’x9’, 8’x10’, 9’x12’
- MATERIALS: 100% New Zealand Wool
- COLORS: Navy, blush, peach, maroon, and blue
- ORIGIN: India
All our rugs are made from the finest natural materials. We choose pure cotton or sheep's wool, dye it carefully, and weave it for strength. Following these suggestions will ensure your rugs can be treasured for a lifetime.
Vacuum rugs lightly and avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure.
If the stain was caused by liquid, act quickly to prevent from drying – use paper towels to absorb.
When in doubt, professional dry cleaning is always going to be your best bet. If you do decide to take matters into your own hands, a few tips for you:
- For wine, coffee, or tea, apply a solution of warm water, detergent and white vinegar with a damp sponge. Wipe with clean cloth and let dry.
- For oil, chocolate, lipstick, nail polish, or ink, scrub or scrape the stained area first. Then apply a solution of hot water and detergent with a clean cloth to absorb as much of the stain as possible. If required, leave the wet cloth overnight before wiping with a clean cloth to dry.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I was a bit tepid at purchasing a rug so expensive but this really is worth every penny. The quality is top notch, and the colors are as depicted in the photos, albeit maybe slightly darker. This rug is absolutely beautiful and looks even better in person! 10/10 would absolutely recommend!
This rug is just gorgeous and appears to be very well made. The blue is almost black in low-light, but it's a very rich blue in daylight, which I really enjoy. Being a flatweave, you'll definitely want a rug pad, and it's a bit scratchy, which, to me, is part of the textured charm. Something to keep in mind, though. Shipping was fast and easy.
Looks exactly as pictured. It feels a bit scratchy and shows light colored dog hair easily, but other than that we have no complaints. We used it on top of our jute in our living room. Nice that it ships in a box instead of on a roll, it makes it so much easier to install.