Handcrafted in Mexico by
A mix of complementary heights and scales, this set of large, luxe marble planters adds a sophisticated statement to your coffee table or kitchen counter.
- 1 Puebla Marble Planter - Tall
- 1 Puebla Marble Planter - Wide
Handcrafted by master artisans in Puebla, Mexico, each piece is made start-to-finish in a fair-trade environment. No two pieces are alike - expect variation in base tones and marbling.
- MEASUREMENTS: Puebla Marble Planter - Tall (6”D x 6”H) & Puebla Marble Planter - Wide (10”D x 3”H)
- MATERIALS: Blanco Bego marble from Morelos, Mexico
- COLORS: Light grey with white tones and veining
- ORIGIN: Mexico
To avoid leaking, we do not recommend styling as a vase with water or filling with ice. To keep the marble in tip-top shape, be sure to rinse with mild soap and water. Avoid harsh chemical and towel dry immediately. Be sure to put in a place away from prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!