Handwoven in India by
With a goes-with-anything palette of cream, olive, and blush, this wool area rug makes itself right at home in any space. Meticulously handwoven from the highest quality sheep’s wool, it’s as durable as it is beautiful.
Each rug is handcrafted by a group of master artisans in Bhadohi, India. From start-to-finish, it takes 5 days to complete – all made in a fair trade environment.
We recommend using a rug pad to reduce wrinkles and slippage.
- MEASUREMENTS: 5’ x 8’, 6’ x 9’, 8’ x 10’, 9’x12’
- MATERIALS: 100% New Zealand Wool
- COLORS: Natural, olive, and blush
- ORIGIN: India
All our rugs are made from the finest natural materials. We choose pure cotton or sheep's wool, dye it carefully, and weave it for strength. Following these suggestions will ensure your rugs can be treasured for a lifetime.
Vacuum rugs lightly and avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure.
If the stain was caused by liquid, act quickly to prevent from drying – use paper towels to absorb.
When in doubt, professional dry cleaning is always going to be your best bet. If you do decide to take matters into your own hands, a few tips for you:
- For wine, coffee, or tea, apply a solution of warm water, detergent and white vinegar with a damp sponge. Wipe with clean cloth and let dry.
- For oil, chocolate, lipstick, nail polish, or ink, scrub or scrape the stained area first. Then apply a solution of hot water and detergent with a clean cloth to absorb as much of the stain as possible. If required, leave the wet cloth overnight before wiping with a clean cloth to dry.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Beautiful rug! No regrets!
This is a timeless addition to the home. Rugs can be tough to buy online and can look completely different from their photographs - but this rug is just as beautiful as it looks in the picture. Colors aren’t too strong so it can go well in a room with other colors going on. Very high quality and feels durable. Doesn’t look like it will shed and doesn’t have that smell some new rugs have. So glad I ordered it as I feel this will blend into the room and look good for a very long time. Well packaged/protected and arrived promptly :)