Handcrafted in Argentina by
We searched long and hard for the softest sheepskin in the world. So without further ado…
This all natural, ethically sourced Merino sheepskin comes from the Patagonia mountains and goes through a complex two-month tanning process to give the hide an incredibly silky, soft feel. Each one is crafted in a small Argentinian tannery and has been hand-selected to be the perfect size for adding a bit of warmth to our iconic Palermo Butterfly Chairs.
From start-to-finish, this sheepskin throw is made in a fair-trade environment. Each one is crafted from ethically-sourced sheepskin, which are all by-products of the local meat industry.
- MEASUREMENTS: Since this is a natural hide, dimensions will vary. Each is approximately 18" to 20" W x 26" to 32" H.
- MATERIALS: Merino sheepskin from the mountains of Patagonia
- COLORS: Ivory
- ORIGIN: Argentina
- MADE IN SMALL BATCHES: Comes with hand-numbered card
- If your throw needs a little extra fluffing, you can comb with wire brush. Do not tumble dry.
- If the stain was caused by liquid, act quickly to prevent from drying – use paper towels to absorb by pressing gently. Professional dry cleaning is always your best bet. Do not machine wash.