Shiva Runner Wall Hanging
Handwoven in India by
Handwoven and naturally dyed with turmeric to get that gorgeous mustard hue, this wall hanging adds a pop of color to any hallway or corner nook.
- 1 Shiva Runner
- 1 Maple Wood Rug Hanger
Ethically crafted by a group of 15 master artisans in Banskho, India, each rug takes 5 days to complete. All made start-to-finish in a fair trade environment.
- MEASUREMENTS: Rug: 2.5' W x 8' H; Rug Hanger: 29”L X 1.75” H X 1”D
- MATERIALS: Rug: 100% Cotton; Rug Hanger: Maple wood
- COLORS: Mustard base with white stripes
- ORIGIN: India
All our rugs are made from the finest natural materials. We choose pure cotton or sheep's wool, dye it carefully, and weave it for strength. Following these suggestions will ensure your rugs can be treasured for a lifetime.
Vacuum rugs lightly and avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure.
Small cotton rugs may be washed gently and hung to dry.
If the stain was caused by liquid, act quickly to prevent from drying – use paper towels to absorb.
When in doubt, professional dry cleaning is always going to be your best bet. If you do decide to take matters into your own hands, a few tips for you:
- For wine, coffee, or tea, apply a solution of warm water, detergent and white vinegar with a damp sponge. Wipe with clean cloth and let dry.
- For oil, chocolate, lipstick, nail polish, or ink, scrub or scrape the stained area first. Then apply a solution of hot water and detergent with a clean cloth to absorb as much of the stain as possible. If required, leave the wet cloth overnight before wiping with a clean cloth to dry.