by Lorna Mills and
Hazel & Pine
A combination of lush botanicals and impressive architectural design, this diptych-style set highlights the color and character we encountered during our trek across Morocco.
Taken on our last trip to this incredible country, these images feature the work of Ireland-based photographer, Lorna Mills, and Los Angeles-based duo, hazel & pine. More info here.
Each limited-edition print set comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- MEASUREMENTS: Available as a set of two, 16” x 24” each or 24” x 36” each (each print size includes 1” white border for framing)
- MEDIUM: Archival matte inject prints, 100% cotton paper
- FRAMES: Custom wood frames with UV-shielding plexiglass, available in light natural or white
- PHOTOGRAPHERS: Lorna Mills and hazel & pine
- COUNTRY: Morocco
- LIMITED EDITION: Comes with signed certificate of authenticity
- SHIPPING & RETURNS: All prints ship within 3 weeks. Due to the custom printing and limited nature of these fine art prints, all art is final sale.