Jaipur by Hazel & Pine
An architectural feat of angles and symmetry, Jaipur’s Panna Meena Ka Kund stepwell is simply stunning. Once used for collecting rainwater during monsoon season, the zig-zag staircases allowed locals to access the pool for drinking, bathing, and washing clothes.
This shot was captured by the LA-based duo who go by hazel & pine, two photographers known for their editorial, yet whimsical approach to travel imagery. More about Nicole Griffin and Ashley Turner here.
Each limited-edition print comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- MEASUREMENTS: Available in 20” x 30”, 30” x 45”, and 40” x 60” (includes 1” white border for framing)
- MEDIUM: Archival matte inject print, 100% cotton paper
- FRAME: Custom wood frame with UV-shielding plexiglass, available in a light natural or white
- PHOTOGRAPHER: hazel & pine
- COUNTRY: India
- LIMITED EDITION: Comes with signed certificate of authenticity
- SHIPPING & RETURNS: All prints ship within 4 weeks. Due to the custom printing and limited nature of these fine art prints, all art is final sale.