Handwoven in Mexico by
Roses are red. Violets are blue. We mixed them together to get this perfect (naturally-dyed) berry hue.
Meticulously crafted by a group of Zapotec weavers, this rug combines their traditional weaving techniques with a bold, jewel-toned palette. Colors of ruby, garnet, and amethyst swirl through the design to make this modern masterpiece. MORE >
Each rug is dyed and woven by hand, so no two rugs are alike. From start-to-finish, it takes almost three weeks to complete, all made by a fair trade cooperative in Oaxaca.
- MEASUREMENTS: 6' W x 9' H
- MATERIALS: 100% sheep's wool
- COLORS: Rich berry base with deep purple and cream accents
- ORIGIN: Mexico
- MADE IN SMALL BATCHES: Comes with hand-numbered tag
All our rugs are made from the finest natural materials. We choose pure sheep or llama wools, dye them carefully, and weave them for strength. Following these suggestions will ensure your rugs can be treasured for a lifetime.
Vacuum rugs lightly and avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure.
If the stain was caused by liquid, act quickly to prevent from drying – use paper towels to absorb.
When in doubt, professional dry cleaning is always going to be your best bet. If you do decide to take matters into your own hands, a few tips for you:
- For wine, coffee, or tea, apply a solution of warm water, detergent and white vinegar with a damp sponge. Wipe with clean cloth and let dry.
- For oil, chocolate, lipstick, nail polish, or ink, scrub or scrape the stained area first. Then apply a solution of hot water and detergent with a clean cloth to absorb as much of the stain as possible. If required, leave the wet cloth overnight before wiping with a clean cloth to dry.