Handwoven in Mexico by
Meticulously crafted by hand, this flat weave rug is inspired by the geometric designs of the Zapotec tribes in the Oaxaca region. Using local indigo plants, master weavers bring these patterns to life in saturated hues of blue.
Spread it across your entryway or reading nook for a splash of style. We think it pairs beautifully with our Aldama chairs to create a modern bohemian vibe. MORE >
Handwoven and hand-dyed by a cooperative of fourteen women weavers in Oaxaca, each one takes about a week to complete. From start-to-finish, this piece is made in a fair trade environment.
- MEASUREMENTS: 2' W x 3' H
- MATERIALS: 100% sheep's wool
- COLORS: Deep indigo and light blue
- ORIGIN: Mexico
- MADE IN SMALL BATCHES: Comes with hand-numbered tag
All our rugs are made from the finest natural materials. We choose pure sheep or llama wools, dye them carefully, and weave them for strength. Following these suggestions will ensure your rugs can be treasured for a lifetime.
Vacuum rugs lightly and avoid direct and prolonged sunlight exposure.
If the stain was caused by liquid, act quickly to prevent from drying – use paper towels to absorb.
When in doubt, professional dry cleaning is always going to be your best bet. If you do decide to take matters into your own hands, a few tips for you:
- For wine, coffee, or tea, apply a solution of warm water, detergent and white vinegar with a damp sponge. Wipe with clean cloth and let dry.
- For oil, chocolate, lipstick, nail polish, or ink, scrub or scrape the stained area first. Then apply a solution of hot water and detergent with a clean cloth to absorb as much of the stain as possible. If required, leave the wet cloth overnight before wiping with a clean cloth to dry.