Around this time of year, you'll find us putting in some serious quality time with Mariah, Bing, Bublé, and the rest of the holiday gang.
By this point in the season, we thought they could use a night off. The understudies? We're calling in the Motown greats to bring their soulful, yet festive tunes to create the perfect, albeit unexpected, soundtrack to the season.
Here's a mix of 16 classics to set the stage for your holiday soirées and last minute wrapping sessions.
Take it away, Marvin...
Playlist No. 9 // Listen on Spotify.
1. It's a Shame – The Spinners
2. Snatching It Back – Clarence Carter
3. What's Going On – Marvin Gaye
4. For Once In My Life – Stevie Wonder
5. You Send Me – Sam Cooke
6. These Arms of Mine – Otis Redding
7. I Got a Feelin' – Etta Jones
8. I'll Be Around – The Spinners
9. The Tracks of My Tears – Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
10. Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours) – Stevie Wonder
11. (What A) Wonderful World – Sam Cooke
12. You Really Got a Hold on Me – Percy Sledge
13. The Tears of a Clown – Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
14. You Can't Blame Me – Johnson, Hawkins, Tatum, & Durr
15. Soul Man – Sam & Dave
16. In the Midnight Hour – Wilson Pickett